Sunday, June 26, 2011

When You Gotta Go...

I have peed in many strange places in my life.

Once, in the outhouse of a shaman in the Amazon jungle during a ceremony.

Once, in a bathroom in a cave in the side of a hill
(what is this, a potty mouthed children's song?)
in Kiev, Ukraine.

Once, in some ancient Peruvian ruins, part of which can be seen below.


Yeah, you wish you knew what ruins these were...
but I wouldn't want to get in trouble with the Ancient Peruvian Ruins Police now would I?

Often times, in the woods. Especially as a camp counselor.

I never peed in the above outhouse,
which is a reconstruction from a Depression era one....
in my Grandpa's backyard.

And now, I can say that I peed in a bathroom whose floor was completely flooded
(with WATER from the SINK, ya nasty)
during an ancient Incan festival
with a bunch of chattering, arguing Peruvian women standing around.

I was desperate.



And this picture is just to let you know that sometimes I can be classy.

We were drinking wine. And discussing music and literature.
Shakira, actually...but still...

(Oh, my homework still hasn't gone away?)

No comments:

Post a Comment